Pages

Friday 25 April 2014

Choose my own (Holiday reading challenge): Andre


Choose your own activity that makes a connection to the book you have read.
Be fun and inventive!


Title: Fantastic Mr fox
Author: Roald Dahl
Type of book: Fantasy

I chose my own so I can show that I can be creative.

My activity that I created: Rewrite the start of the story.

The Original start of the story: It tells you about the bad people first. Which is Boggis, Bean and Bunce.

What I want for the start: I want the story to tell you about the main character first. So you know who is the good or the bad guy.



1 comment:

  1. I like the way you have thought about the start of the story, usually you do meet the main characters first, do you think Roald Dahl didn't think you would notice or mind?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.