Pages

Friday 23 November 2012

This is my art reflection: By Andre

`  Art: Reflecting on my Abstract Painting

1. Are you pleased with your abstract painting? why / why not?
Yes I am pleased with my painting.

2. What did you find easy when you created your abstract painting?
The part that was easy was the circle.

3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your abstract painting? -think about painting, ruling it up etc.
Drawing the square at the middle because it was hard to draw it straight.

4. Who / What helped you when you were painting?
Addnan helped me to draw the square.

5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: colours, painting, ruling of grid, etc.
I would paint the circle yellow because the colour would go well with my picture.


6. What frustrated you when you created your abstract painting?
The thing that was frustrating was the circle because it is round and the brush feels like it only goes up and down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.