Pages

Thursday 18 September 2014

The fence

The girl was standing near the fence, at her grandmother’s old cottage.  Her grandmother passed away last week.  She looked at the sky and was thinking about her grandmother, and how she watched the clouds with her. Her grandmother would always tell her stories when she was alive. When the girl was standing there she would always hear her grandmother’s voice. She would also smell the chocolate cupcakes that her grandmother would always make just for her.



1 comment:

  1. Hey Andre,
    Very interesting story
    on your the fence writing. I like how you explained the grandmother and
    what she did. I like how you used a complex sentence as well in the story!
    My favourite part I'd have to say is when she smelt cupcakes that were chocolate,
    made me feel hungry. Keep the awesome writing up!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.