Pages

Monday 13 October 2014

My independent writing task - Worst Mistake

Worst Mistake

My worst mistake I have ever did was when I broke my neighbor's window. My brother and I were playing soccer outside. We were trying to score a goal. We used our shoes for the goal’s. After my brother had a turn, it was my turn. I kicked the ball so hard it went up so high and my neighbor’s window broke. I felt scared and nervous. My brother and I ran to our house so fast.

When a lady came out to look at the broken window I knew I was in trouble. The lady doesn’t know who broke the window. She called the novis to get a new window. I told my parents that I broke our neighbor's window. My parents was very angry and went out to tell that It was me that broke her window. So my parents had to pay for the window. My brother and I had to come out to say sorry. After that I had to play soccer with my brother carefully.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Andre
    Make sure you have used the right tense. Also, in paragraph 2 can you finish the sentence with words other than window? It will make it sound much better.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.