Pages

Monday 8 July 2013

My Goal settings by Andre

Reflecting and Goal Setting
Term 2-3

Reading:
This term I learnt: how to read the words clearly.

My reading goal for Term 3 is: To know the meaning of the word that I'm reading.
To achieve my goal: I will need to know the meaning of the words that I'm reading.
Writing:
This term I learnt: to find information of agent of change.

My writing goal for Term 3: is to write a sentence that does make sense.
To achieve my goal: I will need to make a sentence longer and it has to make sense.
Maths:
This term I learnt: how to work out percentages and understanding them.

My maths goal for Term 3: is to know how to do division .
To achieve my goal: I will need to know my timetables much better.
Personal:
This term I need to: talk louder when I'm presenting something up in front of the class.

My personal goal for Term 3: is to not be shy and to talk louder when I'm presenting something.
To achieve my goal: I will need to be strong, relaxed and have more confidence in myself.
This is my Goal settings. I have done this because so I can remember what I had learnt and what do I have to work on and what i have to do better in next term.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.