Pages

Thursday 4 July 2013

This is my Floor planner by Andre

This is my Floor planner that I did of Room 9. It has two netbook cupboards at the bottom left corner of the room. There are three computers on the right wall which is at the front of the classroom. There are four groups of four tables in the middle of the classroom. There is a teachers desk by the window near the front of the classroom there is a cupboard behind the teachers desk. The art shelf and sink is at the  back of the room and there is a book case and a maths shelf on the right hand side of the room. I have a 2d view and a 3d view of our classroom so it is easy to see how it is set out. To see the 3d view you need to click the 3d button in the top right hand corner.
Click on the 'floor' tab to see how I would design a classroom in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.