Pages

Friday 12 July 2013

My Thank you letter by Andre








Dear Mrs Hallam, Mrs White and Mrs Hill.



Thank you for having us at Howick Historical Village. Thank you for showing us the toys and the games and teaching us.  We had lots of fun and I learnt lots of things when I was at Howick Historical Village.  I enjoyed when I was there. Thank you Mrs Hill for showing the games they played 100s years ago, my favourite game was the quoits.  Thank you Mrs Hallam for showing us the toys it was fun seeing what kids used to play with. Thank you Mrs White for teaching us like they used to 100 years ago. I would definitely listen and sit up straight if I was in your class back then. I had a really good day and I hope that I can go there again.

Yours sincerely
Andre            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.