Pages

Wednesday 25 September 2013

Term 4 Goals: Andre



Reading:
This term I learnt about finding the information quickly.

My reading goal for Term 4 is to learn a lot more reading skills etc.
To achieve my goal I will need to focus more on reading in my own time.
Writing:
This term I learnt to write 5 minute recount and to use hooks and personification.

My writing goal for Term 4 is to learn a lot more writing skills and use these in my own writing.
To achieve my goal I will need to experiment with the language features we learn about in class.
Maths:
This term I learnt: how to skip count in any given number.

My maths goal for Term 4 is: to learn about decimals and fractions
To achieve my goal I will need to focus and listen to my teacher and put a lot of effort into my maths.
Personal:
My personal goal for Term 4 is to not be shy.
To achieve my goal I will need to do something that makes me nervous so I can be used to it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Andre,

    It looks like you are aiming high for next term. I hope you can achieve them.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.